Saturday, December 08, 2012

The Most Important Woman In My Life






Dear Ma,

I know I have been and always been a terrible daughter for you. I constantly break your rules and not listening while you are talking. All of my life I have never shown you the way I truly love you because I am awful at showing it. All you wanted for me was to have a better life. You never bring me down even though I could not count how many times I shouted bad words in front of your face. I always make you cry. Every time we are together I always yell at you.

However, you still love me deeply. Every time I ask something from you, eventually, you buy it or make it for me, without saying no. Even though I don’t ask something, but you always buy me things I wanted to have. You know what I want, like and love. You never fail to be a mother. Your children’s (us) happiness is always before you. I benefited my talent from you, because you are a very talented mother. You are a runner, soccer player, artist and a very clever woman.

I do not know what will I do if you are not around. To be honest, being far away from you is painful, but I have to do it because all you wanted for me is to graduate in college. I promise to myself when you get old, I will be there taking care of you. You are my life Ma, my best friend, my mom and my soul! You are the most beautiful loving mother around the world. You are the most important woman in my life.

I only wish I could go back to the things where I was still a little girl with no sin, to change the bad things that should have not been done. Even so, I could not.  Therefore, whatever is going to happen today, tomorrow, the next day and so on. I will always listen to what Mama’s going to say because we all know that “Mothers Knows Best.

”REMEMBER, THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ❤

Mama's birthday (December 08)

 Your daughter, Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment