Sunday, October 20, 2013

NATURE AT ITS BEST




The beauty of Cebu's Alegria

A wise traveler never despises his own country. -William Hazlitt

I woke up early in the morning, went to the south terminal bus, but I waited inside the 7 eleven. It was my first time to travel here in Cebu because I don't have much time to do anything aside from studying, I guess? Lol. The reason is that I prefer staying inside my room, watching series, anime, movies, reading books, listening to music, surfing the internet and studying which I rarely do. Yes! I am an idle person, yet I can still pass everything on time. When I cannot, it only means I intended not to pass or do to. My first time wasn't that great owing to the fact that there are many bad things that happened, good thing no one got hurt, thank God. I traveled with my classmates/friends to see the beauty of Alegria, by all means we are fond of nature as well as photography. The pictures above are the examples of how beautiful Alegria is, that we filipinos have something to brag on, something we have that others don't. So to keep our place harmoniously, we have to stick together. Stick together means by helping each other or telling each other not to litter. This is our home. We have to take good 
care and be proud of it! ;)

Photo is taken using Ipod Touch

X

1 comment: