Friday, May 22, 2015

Back On Track

I have been such a completely unsure person in the past few years, unclear of what to do whether to agree or not, to go or not, or, to do or not. As much as I hate it when a person is constantly changing his or her mind, now I hate myself even more for being one of them. This time, I want to be certain and definite in making decision as I do not want to be such a complete asshole and "way klaro (unclear)."

By that, I am going to start by this post. One year ago, I left my blogger to Tumblr. Since, I already have a Tumblr account I just customized it to a fashion blog, for the reason that this blog is about fashion, etc. I am not really good at sticking in one category like keeping it clean and organized, so what I did in my Tumblr account what just posting random things. Now, I'm going to revive this blog and turn it not just into a fashion blog but a diary-ish kind of blog. Hopefully, this is going to be my starting point at being a confident and definite kind of person.

PS: I cannot wait to share my journey though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment