Monday, May 25, 2015

Blessed, Grateful, and Relieved


Today is one of the happiest days of my life.

I woke up around 9:00am to check my Facebook account and saw my teacher posted something on our group which she posted last night "the results will be released tomorrow 3:00pm." Because I am a lazy bum, I slept again and woke up around 1:30pm annoyed due to the hot weather which I totally loathe. I started my ritual and went to school earlier than the said time. I played chess with my classmate and won. So yeah, I have been meaning to tell you that I started playing chess just last year December 2014. To be honest, I never wanted to learn chess because it is really difficult just by looking at it lol. Additionally, I finally got to play dota for the first time this year May 2015. We played earlier after school and won three times in three rounds. BTW, today is the fourth time I played dota lmao.

Today is also one of the happiest days of my parents. They received great news from me "Ma, Pa. I passed my thesis." I was teary-eyed as my classmates and teacher hugged me. Until now, I still cannot believe it. I am very blessed, grateful, and relieved that my parents are done spending their money for my tuition fees, and they can finally put my picture wearing toga in our house. This year is not bad after all, seeing that I passed my thesis, got a job, as well as know how to play dota of course! Lol.

Thank you to the Almighty God, to my family, and to my classmates and teacher for helping me.


No comments:

Post a Comment