Saturday, May 23, 2015

Do Nothing or Earn Something

I am the type of person who does not party every week, believe it or not all I did before work was just watching different kind of movies / TV shows repeatedly and listen to music since I don't have new books to read to. My body clock has been destroyed the day I entered college. However, getting this job has got me back on shape. To be honest I never planned to get a job owing to the fact that I still have to take thesis on summer, and it would be hard to balance school and work. However, when one of my classmates told me that she was going to apply as a photo editor for this company. I thought it would be nice to try to apply too. On the day after our interview, we got accepted on the spot. Knowing that I would be in the morning shift made me feel jovial and blessed. As a result, my body clock has been fixed! And so, I took advantage of the over time because I would rather do over time on work and earn something than stay at home and waste my time by watching the same movies all over again without getting papers. I am done squandering a lot of time for nothing. It is time to earn and be Christian Grey, lol just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment