Sunday, June 30, 2013

Phoebe's CupCakery

If you haven't visited Phoebe's CupCakery, you really should. These photos were taken a long time ago while we were doing our assignment in Production Design, I think lol. Anyway, Phoebe's Cupcakery's a very small place if I am not mistaken there were only four chairs each of the three tables, except the outside one. Their cupcakes are so delicious even their packaging's totally cute! And of course! The cr is also cute but sorry to say that I don't have any pictures of the cr because it's really awkward bringing a camera inside, if you know what I mean haha. Enough with the talking and let the photos I took talk itself :)

Even the design of the main chair is so cute!


Phoebe's Cupcakery is located at Maria Luisa Road, Cebu City


PS: I used Denielle Joyce Otadoy's Camera for this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Street Chick

Model: Angela Marie Omas-as Atega MUA/Wardrobe Stylist/Editor/Photographer: By yours truly